Quest works with two summer residences, Ryerson International Learning Living Centre (ILLC, Ryerson University Residence) and 89 Chestnut (University of Toronto Residence). Both residences are within walking distance – 5 minutes) of the building where classes are held – see location map tab for details.
Residence accommodation includes:
En suite bathroom
Linens and towels – fresh provided once per week. Charge for extra cleaning and linens.
Room cleaning once per week
Laundry – Coin-operated machines paid for by students
Meals – served in cafeteria (at Ryerson ILLC lunch is packed) buffet style.
24 hour security
Internet access free in all areas and rooms
Common lounge areas
Chestnut Residence – University of Toronto Residences
89 Chestnut, is a University of Toronto residence in the heart of downtown with Toronto’s visually-famous City Hall and Nathan Phillip’s Square as our direct neighbours. You can get anywhere from here. During the summer months, 89 Chestnut Residence welcomes all visitors to Toronto for both short and long term accommodation. 89 Chestnut Residence is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, by City Hall, within steps of the shopping and entertainment districts. It is a university residence with the look and feel of a hotel.
- Large single and double occupancy rooms
- Private en-suite bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Direct dial telephone with free local and 1-150 access
- Self regulated individual air conditioning and heating
- Discounted rates for weekly and monthly stays
- Housekeeping services and linen changes provided
- TV common room on each floor
- Ryerson University International Learning Centre Residence
The International living Learning Centre operates as a Summer Residence Hotel in the months of May to August and serves as a deluxe student residence in Fall and Winter.
Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, the residence offers 252 well-appointed rooms.